Our client is a Luxembourg’s leading IT services provider offering first-class services related to housing, datacentre and telecom solutions. Our client is offerings its services to national and international customers.
We are looking for an Account Manager (IaaS, Connectivity, Housing) working on both the national market and the international market.
As an Account Manager, you will manage an existing database of clients and you will be in charge of developing new accounts mainly in the local market. Your commercial activity will be related to different kind of sectors (industry, services, finance, …).
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing an existing portfolio of European and international clients (Benelux, SP, IT, GER, FR, Asia, EAU, East of Europe, …).
- Cross selling different services based on a depth understanding of the client strategy regarding “IaaS”, housing, backup & storage, datacentre facilities, telecom solutions, …
- Working closely with the sales and the pre-sales team to make sure your sales strategy is aligned with the company vision.
- Managing relationships with Executives, CTO, IT Managers, Senior IT PM & Architects in order to have a communication at the right decision level.
- Relevant Commercial or BDM experiences in IT & Telecom industries in Luxembourg or abroad or a Pre-Sales background with a strong ability and willingness to move in a BDM role.
- Be educated to Bachelor’s degree (BAC+3) or Master (BAC+5) level in sales, management or business administration.
- Ability to understand medium level technological expectations which appear during first business meetings, of course you will be supported by a pre-sales specialist.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude, open-minded, pleasant, well-structured and motivated. Of course, you are customer-minded and results-oriented.
- Have team spirit and the will to work together with other departments (sales, marketing and IT).
- The salary package will include a basic and variable part including a company car and usual working tools.
- English business level, French is an advantage but is not mandatory.
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.