Our client is a global leader in manufacturing, based in Luxembourg and several other countries. We are currently looking for an Accountant that is fluent in French and English to join this innovative manufacturing company.
- Performing accounting and bookkeeping tasks (accounts receivables, travel expenses, bank payments, system statements, cash balances, etc);
- Implication in the payroll calculation, including standard deductions and taxes;
- Updating the general ledger in accordance with Lux GAAP;
- Preparing journal entries;
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts receivables with CRM and deliveries;
- Monthly intergroup reconciliation;
- Logging reconciliations and other information for general ledger accounts;
- Assisting with annual Lux GAAP audits, monthly and annual VAT returns, monthly Intrastat declarations, monthly reporting, year-end closing, as well as monthly or year-end stocktaking;
- Preparing and delivering information requested by auditors, regulators, creditors, and other third parties;
- Researching and analyzing accounting data to draft reports and provide on-demand financial information to company management;
- Researching and suggesting changes and improvements to financial systems, including billing, accounts receivables, payables, budgeting, and forecasting;
- Ensuring all entries are properly logged in the group reporting system;
- Participating in internal projects (e.g. ERP system deployment);
- Assisting with the preparation of internal instructions, procedures, and regulation;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- Good knowledge of indirect and direct tax rules;
- Well-organized, meticulous, great at working under pressure and meeting deadlines;
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, BOB, Proximus, Apsal);
- Fluency in English and French is required, Russian is a plus.
For more information please contact Annie Kontou by phone on +352 26 29 45 26.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.