Accounts payable Specialist (m/f/d)
Our client is a bespoke entity management and investment solution that collaborate with an investment advisor on Real Estate and Private Equity funds, as well as on other asset types across the globe. These entities work together to actively manage assets for long-term developments.
By being employees of the fund, there is an inherent mindset that helps drive an exceptional level of care and focus on risks; to ensure a first-class service and keeps investors interests paramount.
Our client is currently looking for an Accountant to be integrated into the Finance & Control Team and assist with the management of the day-to-day activities of the mid-tier holding and financing companies for the investments.
- Responsible for the platform wide accounts payable process:
- First point of contact for controllers regarding accounts payable process;
- Follow-up on payment exceptions, like set off credit notes and direct debits;
- Prepare the weekly payments
- Responsible for adequate, correct and timely invoice upload (sales and purchase invoices);
- System admin for the bookkeeping system and the financial accounting tool:
- Act as first contact for suppliers and consultants in a relation to accounting package;
- Import of bank statements and exchange rates;
- Entity management;
- User management;
- Update/maintain F&C’s work instructions;
- Play a supportive role in management of the internal control processes and initiate updating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Controlling, Business Administration and/or Finance;
- 2-3 years of experience in a financial services company and in an international working environment;
- Experience in bookkeeping;
- Knowledge of other generally accepted accounting practices is an asset;
- Strong ambition to grow further in skillset and responsibilities;
- Team player and able to take responsibility and ownership of the tasks;
- Results-driven, able to define priorities and meet deadlines;
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytical skills;
- Likes to work in a dynamic working environment and can easily adapt to changes;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel to support efficient reporting;
- Is fluent in English written and spoken, any other language will be an asset.
Our client offer a challenging position within a small team, as part of a large international organisation with a professional yet informal atmosphere, aimed to deliver first-class business in a first-class way.
Please feel free to contact Amandine CHUARD for more information on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.