We are delighted to share with you a new opening for one of our clients. We are currently looking for an energetic, multilingual, empathic and outgoing Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (RU/GER/FR/ENG) to join our client’s friendly team.
As an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist you will be responsible for the following topics:
- Welcoming, directing, and announcing visitors and suppliers appropriately;
- Schedule meetings and maintaining a list of visitors;
- Answering and screening phone calls, taking messages and forwarding them to the appropriate contacts in a professional and welcoming way;
- Ensure daily mail pick-up, sorting, and distribution;
- Managing the filling of physical and electronic documents as well as the delivery and sending of documents upon request;
- Follow and perform administrative requests from the team leader;
- Being able to assist all office employees and Management;
- Ensure that the office area is kept permanently in order;
- Managing cleaning personnel and other arrangements and controls as needed;
- Assist the team leader on managing emerging issues (such as repairs, controls, works etc.);
- Ordering office supplies and stationery as well as keeping inventory of stock;
- Managing calendars and agendas ensuring the organization and scheduling of meeting appointments upon request;
- Provide assistance regarding corporate and administrative paperwork;
- Liaise with internal and external teams, including administration, management, finance, legal, production, logistics, etc.;
- Assist newcomers with administrative procedures in Luxembourg (such as registration in the commune);
- Corporate apartments management by ensuring resolution of technical issues, apartment residency tracking, and coordinating potential issues with landlords;
- Regular reporting and feedback to direct supervisors.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Fluent in Russian, German, French, English – Mandatory;
- Dynamic and motivated with great prioritization and organizational skills;
- Able to multi task and work with different requests at the same time;
- Willing to support colleagues in different tasks;
- Good decision-making skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field;
- Work experience in the administrative field of at least six months.
For more information please contact Sérgio Neto by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.