AML & Compliance Support Officer (m/f) – Fixed-term contract (1 year)
Our client is a leading international investment company based in Luxembourg.
We are delighted to support our client in recruiting an AML & Compliance Support Officer, who will play a key role in assisting the Chief of Risk, Legal and Compliance.
As AML & Compliance Support Officer, you will closely work with the Chief of Risk, Legal and Compliance.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Collect KYC documents for a range of different transactions and relevant
counterparties related to corporate business;
- Ensure physical and digital records, databases are maintained in accordance with
- Assess information and documents obtained and conclude its completeness and
- Contribute to the maintenance of KYC data in the information systems for the
purposes of keeping up-to-date information in the context of the KYC measures
- Perform due diligence checks on our investors and investments and monitor the
existing investments on a risk-based approach;
- Monitor high risk investments and reporting where necessary, including Politically
- Exposed Persons, and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete the
- Perform the initial version of the due diligence reports on investments side;
- Prepare KYC files for the acceptance committee;
- Assistance in drafting and in maintaining the AIFM Policies and Procedures and the
respective procedures designed to detect any risk of failure by the Management
Company to comply with its obligations under the Applicable Law;
- Assistance in drafting the AIFM Annual Reports of the Compliance and AML function;
- Monitor and, on a regular basis, at least annually, assess the adequacy and
effectiveness of the measures, policies and procedures put in place according to
the first paragraph of this section as well as the actions taken to remedy any
deficiencies in the Management Company’s compliance with its obligations;
- Advice to and training of relevant persons;
- Advise and assist the staff of the Management Company on matters of compliance;
- Assists and advises the senior management of the Management Company on
issues concerning compliance and rules, notably by informing the latter about
developments regarding regulations which might subsequently have an impact on
the compliance function;
- Raise the awareness of staff of the Management Company as to the importance of
compliance and related aspects. To this end, the Compliance Officer develops and
implements a training program;
- Identification and assessment of the compliance risks, centralization of information on compliance issues and Communication with authorities;
- Assistance in drafting of the minutes of the meetings of the company;
- Provide administrative Support to the Managers of the department.
- Degree in law or business administration or country equivalent in a related
discipline together with equivalent;
- You are experienced in a compliance, AML / KYC oriented position;
- Understanding regulatory requirements, especially with relation to Anti-Money
Laundering/Know-Your-Customer frameworks, policies and procedures;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills;
- Strong Excel and other relevant business software skills;
- Ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Flexibility, adaptability, reliability and commitment;
- Sense of initiative and problem-solving approach;
- Good understanding of AML and CTF framework;
- Experience with AML monitoring and screening is an advantage;
- You are fluent in French & English (both verbal and written).
For more information please contact Sabrina BOUDJELIDA by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.