Our client is an Airline Logistics and Supply Chain Services Provider based in Luxembourg with an international footprint. In a world of instantaneous network connectivity, our client has launched a cyber security effort to reinforce its information security solutions. We are delighted to share our exclusive assignment to recruit an Aviation Information Security Engineer.
- Develop and monitor the company’s Aviation Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Monitor critical information and communications technology systems and processes.
- Manage information security risks, mitigations, vulnerabilities and continued effectiveness of the protection of all critical systems.
- Document all management system key processes and procedures.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of the organisation with the relevant requirements.
- Manage the internal and external information security reporting schemes.
- Maintain a record keeping system of key processes and events.
- Publish and revise the information security management manual (ISMM).
- Contribute to the cost effectiveness in the management of information and communications technology systems.
- Follow developments in avionic systems and provide advice and support to the team in charge of the design changes on avionic systems for the company fleet of aircraft.
- Support the company Design Organisation (DO) to comply with cybersecurity design requirements for aircraft modifications.
- Master’s degree in Avionics Engineering (or a related field) with an IT background or Master’s degree in Cybersecurity with understanding of the airline systems/industry.
- A first experience in an aeronautical environment will be highly appreciated.
- Aircraft IT knowledge in relation to Cybersecurity, PKI Policy, Digital Signature, Certificate Management, ARINC 655, Network knowledge (AFDX) and ISO 2700x.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in cloud-based infrastructure environment and related cybersecurity measures.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; other languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Good communication skills with a consultative approach & proactive attitude.
- Responsive and supportive in decision-making.
- Full-time position based in the HQ in Luxembourg.
For more information please contact Miriam BAROSCO by phone on +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.