Aviation IT Security Governance Specialist (m/f)
Our client is an Airline Logistics and Supply Chain Service Provider based in Luxembourg, with offices worldwide. In a climate of instantaneous network connectivity, our client put effort into the information security solutions to be aligned with the best working standards required by the regulation authorities. We are delighted to share our exclusive assignment to recruit an Aviation IT Security Governance Specialist. Full-time position based at the HQ in Luxembourg.
- Monitoring evolution of regulations in cybersecurity, being part of the company’s workgroup in regards to cybersecurity compliance (ISO, NIS directive, etc.).
- Providing support to handle the different audit and self-assessment related to cybersecurity.
- Monitoring critical information and communications technology systems and processes.
- Working closely with the aircraft cybersecurity expert to ensure aircraft system safety.
- Contributing to the management of information security risks and mitigations, by maintaining a record of key processes and events.
- Publishing and revising the information security management manual (ISMM).
- Master’s degree in IT Security (or a related field) with a background in cybersecurity audit, governance and compliance.
- Prior experience in the avionics sector.
- Knowledge of ISO 2700x framework.
- Understanding of aviation cybersecurity requirements (including but not limited to EASA PART-IS) will be considered as an asset.
- Good communication skills with a consultative approach & proactive attitude.
- Responsive and supportive in decision-making.
- Fluency in English; other languages will be considered as an advantage.
For more information please contact Miriam BAROSCO by phone on +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!