Business Analyst (JD Edwards expert/ manufacturing sector) (m/f)
Our client operates in the industrial sector and is based in several European countries. We are currently looking for a Business Process Analyst who will act as a bridge between business owners within the organization and the technology solutions across all applications. He/she will join an IT team in which four Business Process Analysts are currently working.
The position’s primary function is to:
- Understand current business processes in the domain of responsibility across all applications and solutions;
- Assess process changes and the resulting impact on workflows;
- Capture, analyze and document requirements while supporting the communication with relevant stakeholders.
The Business Process Analyst will then be tasked to transform and implement new functionalities using technology architecture, tools, or software application. The focus is on several systems and their integration to deliver maximum efficiency and business value. He/she will also provide support to end-users for any topic related to the use of the ERP system (Oracle’s JD EDWARDS).
The Business Process Analyst will be implicated in ERP engineering processes related to a new plant which is going to be launched in a European country.
The main responsibilities are described here below:
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats;
- Design systems by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications;
- Improve systems by studying current practices, design and implement solutions;
- Recommend process changes by identifying problems, write improved procedures;
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget;
- Liaise with Applications group to define the most efficient solution to implement: easy to access,
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolve problems; publish progress reports; recommend actions;
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures;
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends;
- Liaise, train, coach and provide support to Key users;
- Cross-verify through all systems and functions to streamline process and avoid redundancies;
- Work on issue resolution and coordination with other regional teams to insure system consistency globally;
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in information technologies;
- Oracle’s JD EDWARDS ERP deep knowledge is mandatory (Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain and/or Finance modules);
- You have at least 2 years’ experience as a Business Process Analyst in a manufacturing and international experience, preferably in a Matrix Organization;
- You demonstrate ability to write reports and present information;
- You demonstrate a pragmatic approach to problem solving;
- You have strong analytical skills and synthetic mind-set, combined with an autonomous attitude;
- You have critical thinking, deductive and pragmatic reasoning;
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken).
For more information, please contact Lavinia VOICU by phone on +352 26 29 45 26.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.