Our client is looking for a M&A Business Developer.
This is an excellent opportunity for a young and proactive professional to be part of a collaborative team and experience professional growth.
This role will be focused on the primary stages of the Merge and Acquisition process (sell-side and buy-side assignments, company valuation), being Business Developer in M&A sector means that you will search for new possibilities to invest or acquire, working closely with the Partners of the company.
This includes -but not limited- the following responsibilities:
- Identification of market growth and potential opportunities;
- Analysis of competitive landscape, defining a strategy process and Business Development/ M&A Road Map;
- Plan, support and pursue an active customer call program in order to attract new relations;
- Industry and company analysis including market screening for potential acquisition targets;
- Participation in compilation of presentation materials, briefings and project summaries for the executive management.
- Master’s Degree in Business Management or any relative degree;
- A first professional experience in Business Development role, with a strong interest in Communication or Marketing and in Finance;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High ability to feel comfortable on the phone and manage a large amount of calls;
- A learning and result oriented attitude is highly desirable for this role;
- A fluency in English & French is mandatory, any other language is welcome.
For more information please contact Marilyn HURLIN by phone on +352 26 29 45 21.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.