Our client is the leader in applying machine learning and AI to financial sector.
We are currently looking for a Business Developer who is dynamic and enthusiastic about AI to join the team. This position will be responsible for the client development around EU countries.
- Identify and search for potential clients within the banking sector in major financial hubs (Luxembourg, Switzerland, France, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands);
- Implementation of strategic plans to manage the P&L of your client portfolio;
- Primary point of contact for daily business development activities;
- Coordinate client monitoring and retention with internal teams;
- Represent the company at events (exhibitions, conferences, etc.) in Luxembourg and in Europe;
- Optimise the use and exploitation of the CRM tool;
- Ensure competitive watch and analyse market expectations, to contribute to the Sales strategy;
- Report to the Sales and Marketing Departments to refine the marketing and communication strategy in Europe;
- Share proposals and ideas to strengthen the reputation of the company, its products, and its services;
- Provide superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or any related field
- 3 – 5 years of sales experience preferably related to SaaS, AI, BI solutions with a main focus on business development
- Proven ability and understanding about key concepts in the banking sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, independent and enjoy working in a start-up environment
- Fluent in English and French; other European languages will be an absolute advantage
This position is a great opportunity to join a growing start-up who has developed an innovative and powerful solution dedicated to the financial sector.
For more information please contact Eunice YIU by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.