Business Intelligence Architect – Azure environment (m/f)
Our client is a Logistics and Supply Chain Services Provider headquartered in Luxembourg with an international footprint. Our client is in the process of fully implementing and improving the use of Azure Synapse Analytics within their organisation. We are delighted to share our assignment to recruit a Business Intelligence Engineer – Azure environment for their BI team.
As Business Intelligence Engineer – Azure environment, you will be part of the BI team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with the IT Architecture team to implement and use the data governance and design model.
- Managing different data streams from internal and external sources.
- Creating data models and designs.
- Contributing to ongoing, soon-to-be-completed and future projects.
- Proposing ideas to improve and develop the use of Azure components.
- Processing data in Azure and/or SAP BW/4HANA.
- Master’s in Business Intelligence or in IT engineering; Data Management or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in Azure Synapse Analytics (mandatory), data management, aggregation and integration, data lakes.
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory ETL tool.
- Very good understanding of architecture and data security concepts.
- Experience in SAP BW/4HANA data warehouse and SAC4HANA reporting system will be an asset.
- Solid experience in T-SQL and SQL scripting.
- Strong interpersonal skills when it comes to teamwork, communication and ability to work in an international environment.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple, competing priorities.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of any other European language is a plus.
Our client is a well-known and very profitable company, with a great international reputation. Our client give the opportunity for long-term career development to the selected candidate.
For more information please contact Miriam Barosco on the phone at +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!