Our client is a manufacturing company. They are currently looking for a Chief Accountant with an interest in controlling activities.
- Management of daily accounting and monthly closing process;
- Process of all accounts up to balance sheet preparation (Lux GAAP);
- Implementation of reconciliation;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Participation in IFRS audits;
- Monitoring and solving national and international bank issues – payment, deposit control, etc.;
- Management of tax issues – VAT advance return / tax return;
- Support of budgeting, profitability analysis and controlling tasks;
- Be a contact person for tax consultants, banks, authorities and credit insurance;
- Generate transfer pricing reports;
- Other administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects on management requests.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Accounting or in Business Administration;
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in a similar position, including team management and interest in working on controlling activities;
- Fluency in English, any other languages is considered as an advantage;
- Relevant organizational skills with a strong accuracy and systematic approach;
- Ability to collaborate with others in a ‘start-up’ culture, manage multiple priorities, solve problems, and deliver timely and effective results in a fast-paced environment.
For more information please contact Eunice Yiu by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.