The Philharmonie Luxembourg is one of the main concert halls in Europe, opened in 2005 and presents now around 400 performances each year. To reinforce his team, the Philharmonie Luxembourg is looking for a dynamic and proactive Chief Marketing and Digital Officer.
In this position you will develop and implement business strategies and procedures in the field of marketing, you will provide vision and strategic direction for the digital development and improve the customer relations.
- Plan, lead, coordinate, and communicate marketing projects from start to finish,
- Develop budgets and monitor the finances for marketing projects,
- Define social media marketing strategies and content marketing,
- Create the digital marketing initiatives, designs PR campaigns for launching new products and
to promote existing products,
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research,
forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
IT and Digitization:
- Advise on innovative approaches to the management and lead the development and implementation of a digital strategy in working closely with all departments across the concert hall engaged in digital activities,
- Identify the business requirements for information technology systems,
- Prepare multi-year forecasts for equipment, systems and application maintenance and budgetary projections for major digital projects or initiatives,
- Stay current with emerging technologies and digital initiatives and activities at other cultural institutions,
- Ensure the security of the information systems and equipment.
- Supervise and manage the sales activities including all services (online ticketing, subscription services, box office)
- Identify and assess market trends and developments in technology to drive customer behavior,
- Define and drive innovative solutions through digital channels to improve the customer experience,
- Set up processes to collect and use data for improved decision-making.
- Proven experience of minimum 10 or 15 years with five or more years of executive management experience,
- Demonstrate experience in successfully leading, developing and implementing digital strategy across organizations and able to communicate a strategic vision for the concert hall, both internally and externally.
- Must possess sound management skills with regard to projects, budgets and personnel and an approach that ensures the achievement of strategic organizational goals and priorities,
- Experience and interest in managing staff with diverse functions and skills and proven track record of leading diverse teams into new areas,
- Knowledge of digital emerging technologies and eye for digital trends, including the ability to validate what works,
- Serve as a respected Manager with a human approach, both internally and externally,
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload which includes taking direction/assignments from several individuals,
- You bring excellent interpersonal skills, be able to work cooperatively, interact effectively and develop strong relationship skills,
- Interest for cultural sector could be an added value,
- You are fluent in English and in French or in German.
For more information please contact Uta Sültmann by phone on +352 26 29 45 22 or apply directly with your cv and your motivation letter.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.