Our client is a Luxembourg’s leading IT services provider offering first-class services related to housing, datacentre and telecom solutions.
We are looking for a Cloud and System Engineer (Junior to Senior) who will be part of a highly technical engineering team responsible for architecting and delivering solutions. This role will be a unique blend of hands-on delivery, solutions design and architecture.
- Work in tandem with the engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Ensure application performance, uptime and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
- Manage and maintain the Backup as a Service and Disaster Recovery as a Service infrastructures
- Providing configuration management and security compliance for the virtual infrastructure software and hardware.
Must have, at minimum, a bachelor (level) degree in Computer Sciences
- We are looking for a Junior -at least 1 year of professional experience; to a Senior -up to 10 years, hands-on experience in IT System Administration
- Understanding of and experience with VMware vSphere 6.5 and above
- Working knowledge and significant experience of Linux operating systems
- Familiar with SAN/NAS technologies
- Working experience with Veeam Backup and Replication is an asset
- Professional level of English (both oral and written) is mandatory
- Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts
For more information, please contact Lavinia Voicu by phone on +352 26 29 45 26
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.