Our client is a tiers one international law firm based in Luxembourg, active in several jurisdictions and operating for more than 20 years. The company provides a large scope of legal services in commercial, corporate, IP, banking, asset management law. We are currently looking for a Communication & Press/Media Relations Manager.
The Communication & Press/Media Relations Manager will be in charge of the global legal related communication strategy for the law firm working closely with the business partners and coordinating a team of 3 to 4 people.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Develop the communication strategy framework including media plan, content management, goals, budget and team work.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in legal specialized newspaper and other selected press and online media.
- Coordinate public relations activities for the business partners.
- Direct a graphic design and social media team to engage audiences across an internal database and traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests and coordinate external communication agencies.
- Schedule and organize legal conferences and events in Luxembourg and other countries (Europe, North America, Asia).
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate press release results on a regular basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships or sponsorships on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Develop marketing and communication material with an internal team.
- Prepare articles for specific newsletters.
- Monitor social, economic, and political trends that might affect the business topics.
- Master degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or a related discipline.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Luxembourg or abroad in a Communication and Press/Medias related leadership role, preferably in a financial, corporate services or legal sector.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful communication and press/media relations strategies at both a national and international level.
- Strong relationships with both national and international business and industry media outlets.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Relevant experience with traditional and new media and event planning experience.
- People management skills and ability to deal and interact with executive leaders.
- Fluent (nearly native) written and spoken English, an intermediary level of French is welcome but not mandatory.
For more information, please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.