Our client is one of the leading overseas commercial banks in Luxembourg.
Due to the continued expansion of business activities, our client is currently looking for a Compliance Officer to support their Legal & Compliance team to monitor and control the AML risk of the Bank.
- Support the business in the implementation of new rules and regulations on AML and Sanction Compliance (e.g. monitoring the implementation process and ensuring the relevant procedures are in place);
- Identify compliance risks for new business development initiatives and to take initiatives on measures to mitigate and manage the compliance risks;
- Participate in the review of on boarding of clients and the ongoing review of client files as necessary, and carry out the follow up of outstanding issues;
- Participate in AML transaction monitoring and/or other AML monitoring as per Compliance monitoring program;
- Draft Compliance reports as necessary to internal or external parties;
- Support the Head of AML Team and Chief Compliance Officer as necessary.
- Bachelor or Master degree in one of the relevant field – Law, Finance or Accounting;
- 4 years of working experience in Compliance in the financial sector with focus on AML;
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations (e.g.: AML, DAC6, FATCA & CRS);
- Determined, self-motivated, attention to details;
- Strong ethics and high sense of integrity;
- Fluent in French and English, knowledge of Chinese is a strong advantage.
For more information please contact Eunice YIU by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is an executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.