Confidential and exclusive assignment – We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee the on-going operations and procedures of our client. The COO will act as the company’s second-in-command and be responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
As a COO, you’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations thanks to your leadership and previous experience in companies of more than 500 people with international presence.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and support our client in its growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures,
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth,
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision,
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Administration, Human Resources, etc.),
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication,
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics,
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.),
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Previous experience as a Chief Operating Office or C-Suite level role,
- Proven experience in international companies (+500 p),
- Proven experience in team management (80 – 100 p),
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, IT, Marketing etc,
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development,
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics,
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office,
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities,
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills,
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving,
- BSc or MSc in IT combined with a MBA is highly desirable,
- A fluency in English is mandatory; any other language is an asset.
For more information, feel free to contact Marilyn Hurlin by phone on +352 661.15.24.03.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.