Our client is a manufacturing company based in Luxembourg.
We have been mandated to recruit an In-House Legal Counsel for the office in Luxembourg. You will join a small team and work directly with the Chief Legal Officer.
- Provide legal support to company’s activities and operations;
- Ensure compliance with all contractual obligations and compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- Negotiate, draft and review contracts and other relevant documents for sale of software and hardware products;
- Draft or review contracts and documentation with clients or counter-parties (Term Sheet, LoI, NDA, Product Sales, Distribution, License, Software Development, White Label, Set-Off etc.), intra-group documentation and corporate resolutions and minutes;
- Provide legal advice to technical support on claims regarding the company’s products;
- Draft and update web policies and notices;
- Draft all documents related to employment and dismissal of companies employees, including employment of Non-EU citizens;
- Provide legal support of day-to-day operational activities (lease, office supplies etc.);
- Cooperate with external legal advisers in Luxembourg or abroad;
- Improve internal process cycles and the organisation of Legal Department.
- +/- 5 years of working experience in a similar role, preferably in an industry;
- Law degree or professional qualification;
- Fluent in French and English, any other language is an additional advantage;
- Good understanding and experience in civil, commercial, employment, intellectual property, customer protection, data privacy laws and regulations of Luxembourg;
- Knowledge of EU Directives related to product certifications;
- Excellent communication skills, hands-on, capable of working independently;
- Strong verbal and analytical skills
For more information please contact Marilyn HURLIN by phone on +352 26 29 45 21.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.