Our client provides exclusive middle and back office operations in Europe. They provide 9 key service functions to European-domiciled entities, which comprise Account Management, Accounting, Corporate Secretarial Services, Domiciliation Services, Director Services, Property Management Oversight, Systems Support, Tax compliance (VAT and CIT) and Transactional Support.
Due to the growing business, they are currently looking for a Corporate Officer – Associate (1 Year) to join their Compliance team.
As a Corporate Officer – Associate (1 Year), your mission will be to:
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio consisting of roughly 150 entities ;
- Ensuring thorough hand over post-closing for new deals and their subsequent legal and corporate life cycle until the disposal process;
- Liaise with the cross-European, London and internal management as well as service providers and advisors for efficient running and best practice of all deals and entities’ corporate governance;
- Track and monitor the accuracy of the legal documents (legislations, signature, date, corporate details etc.);
- Liaise with internal account management, acquisition and sales teams for transparency of information, organisation and resulting legal responses of projects and companies;
- Organise regular board meetings, board minutes, RCS filings, written resolutions ;
- Support the maintenance of the company database and assist in the virtual archiving process ;
- Monitor the accuracy and accessibility of legal and corporate documents ;
- Ensure organized, clear and consistent saving, filing and scanning of all documents.
- +/- 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Minimum BAC +3 with legal background;
- Experience dealing with the Luxembourgish RCS and board meeting organization;
- Knowledge of the corporate governance framework in Luxembourg;
- Experience and confidence in working with lawyers, auditors, notaries, service providers and holding board meetings;
- Fluent English, any other language, especially German, will be an advantage;
- Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications.
For more information please contact Eunice Yiu by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.