Cybersecurity Expert – banking sector (m/f)
Our client is a prestigious financial institution that employs more than 450 people, based in Luxembourg. This financial institution is part of a European regulated network. Our client is currently looking for a Cybersecurity Expert.
The Cybersecurity Expert defines and implements IT security controls (architecture concepts, processes, operational procedures, solutions) aligned with the IT security policies. As part of a blue team, He/she contributes to technology watch, assistance and information sharing in multiple IT security domains and contributes to the Cyber Resilience Program.
As a Cybersecurity Expert, you will:
- Monitor and analyze security events in order to detect security risks and threats.
- Handle cyber security incidents: technical investigations, root cause analysis, impact analysis.
- Stay up to date with security news, current threats, vulnerabilities, and remedies emerging in the field, particularly those that may directly affect the company.
- Contribute in implementing the global IT security strategy.
- Write and maintains architecture-related documentations.
- Participate in various tasks forces and work groups related to the enterprise architecture.
- Participate in projects meetings to assist the business and IT for architecture decisions.
- Write and maintain adequate documentation of security solutions and processes.
- Contribute to tasks such as: operating IT security platforms, threat hunting and forensics analysis, looking for security vulnerabilities in the applications servers and network and follow-up the implementation of corrective measures, contribute to the design, set-up and management of the IT security infrastructure.
- Master in IT technologies, preferably with specialization in IT security.
- Experience in designing, implementing and managing defensive security solutions and processes.
- Experience in security monitoring solutions, incident response.
- Good understanding of IT security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure, security solutions, cloud and container security.
- Experience in designing, implementing and managing secure architectures.
- Strong communication skills in French and English.
- Certifications in IT security and / or architecture domain are welcome.
Our client is a stable financial institution that works with best practices according to European framework and regulations.
For more information, please contact Amandine CHUARD on the phone at +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!