Our client is a Logistics and Supply Chain Services Provider based in Luxembourg with an international footprint. We are delighted to share our exclusive assignment to recruit a SOC Analyst for their Security Operation Center. This position requires availability for a shift-based working schedule (days, nights and weekends).
You will integrate the Security Operation Center, in a team of 5 people.
As a SOC Analyst and reporting to the ITSO, you will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing new or enhanced content and use cases.
- Follow operational processes and procedures to analyze, escalate and support the remediation of information security incidents.
- Conduct investigations on security alerts and report according to defined guidelines.
- Write reports detailing the findings making sure a clear summary & detailed explanation is available for further actions.
- Respond to assigned requests.
- Manage daily operational tasks while following agreed SOC processes.
- Suggest any improvement based on analysis.
- Provide solutions using various tools (e.g. SIEM, scripting).
- Communicate and cooperate with the entire IT department on security topics and issues.
The ideal candidate has the following attributes :
- Technical diploma with focus in IT. A bachelor degree in computer science (or any other related field) would be an asset.
- At least 3 years of experience in an IT Operations Center with focus on cybersecurity.
- Strong skills in IT network technologies, cloud technologies and cybersecurity.
- Good knowledge of IT systems and network infrastructure.
- Understanding of network architecture and services.
- Experience with intrusion detection methodologies for detecting host and/or network-based intrusion incidents.
- Experience with log review & live response.
- Familiar with application monitoring concepts.
- Willing to attend regular trainings and stay up-to-date on new technologies.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written); any additional language will be considered a strong asset.
- Good problem solving skills, analytical approach and research-oriented.
- Passion for excellence.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills and a customer-centered mindset.
- Comfortable working in a multicultural fast-pacing environment.
For more information please contact Julia DUCHI by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.