Our client is manufacturing company. They are currently looking for an Electronic Design Engineer.
- Be part of a team creating new products for our client
- Provide engineering solutions to resolve technical and programmatic issues
- Prepare documentation under general direction and participate in engineering design reviews
- assemble a prototype or experimental samples
- Developing analog and digital schemes including power trees for processors and FPGAs, high speed interfaces and DDR3/4 memory
- Finding and adopting modern components going through mock-up steps
- Development of PCB layout with high speed traces (PCIe, HDMI, MIPI, GigE…) and DDR3/4 memory
- Solving signal integrity and EMC issues
- You have previous experience in schematics design including analogue and digital schemes principles
- Between 2 to 3 years of experience in Mentor graphics PADS Pro or Xpedition
- PCB design basics including PCB production and assembling issue solving
- JEDEC and EMC basics
- You have some experience in high Speed transmission line basics
- ESD and other circuit protection basics
For more information please contact Kristel Weinreich by phone on +352 26 29 45 26.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.