We are seeking an ERP Project Manager to implement, coordinate, maintain and support the integration of financial and legal systems. Our client is an international technology and industrial company of 200 people spread across global offices. The role reports directly to the Chief Information Officer.
As an ERP Project Manager:
- 55% of your time will be dedicated to:
- Coordinating between financial and legal teams to translate their business needs into technical requirements;
- Implement and maintain the Navision ERP solution into the financial and legal systems of the organisation;
- Selecting and integrating different solutions into the company’s systems;
- Develop database backup and recovery procedures, access security and database integrity;
- Create, optimize and modify database integrations between systems;
- Coordinating with external contractors and internal IT and business teams;
- Create and manage project budgets;
- Plan and implement upcoming ERP and workflow management projects;
- Regularly coordinate with senior leadership to implement change management, project planning and resource allocation;
- 25% of your time will be dedicated to other IT systems such as virtualisation, networking, database etc. Depending on your personal preference.
- 10% of the time will be allocated to basic IT tasks to support the remote infrastructure team;
- 10% of the time will be dedicated to learning new skills on an IT area of your choice.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Full professional proficiency in English (at least C1);
- A successfully completed ERP/financial workflow project in her/his portfolio, ideally with Navision;
- A strong background in IT and industry-specific work;
- Good understanding and working knowledge of SQL;
- Project management and organisational skills;
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technical implementation;
- Professional communication skills to interact with different stakeholders, including management, external contractors and internal teams.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.