Executive Assistant and Office Manager (M/F)
Our client, a prestigious law firm based in Luxembourg, has expanded its operations to Paris and is seeking an experienced and dependable candidate to provide top-level assistance to high-level executives. The Paris office currently has seven staff members, with plans to expand to 10-12 in the near future.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess organisational skills and feel at ease with scheduling meetings and handling email correspondence on behalf of high-level executives. Moreover, this individual should be proficient in drafting documents and providing support to the executives during meeting preparations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking typical office management duties, such as administrative management, customer reception, support for colleagues, and managing local suppliers for office maintenance (major purchases will be handled from Luxembourg).
- Efficiently managing the calendars of the executives.
- Assisting the executives in preparing for meetings and presentations.
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of the executives.
- Creating slides, meeting notes, and other documents essential to the executives.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or have equivalent experience.
- You are proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- You are recognized for your ability to manage multiple priorities, coordinate administrative tasks, and handle logistics.
- You are well-organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask and follow up efficiently.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a perfect command of French and English.
Our client offers:
- A constantly developing and growing leading law firm on an international level.
- A friendly and supportive work environment where you can develop your skills and qualities.
- A challenging, dynamic, and multicultural work environment.
- An attractive remuneration package that includes numerous benefits.
For more information please contact Amandine CHUARD at +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!