Our client is a leading Private Equity company that operates in emerging markets (Asia and Africa). The company has developed a solid network of clients through a reliable investment strategy in the FMCG sector.
Our client is currently looking for an Executive Assistant who is proactive, organized and capable of managing and prioritizing their tasks in a fast paces environment.
The Executive Assistant will be working directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for:
- Supervising and arranging travel, visas and accommodation;
- Planning, organizing marketing and prospection events (venue, organisation, appointments);
- Supporting to the company’s commercial activities;
- Participation to the production of marketing content (including presentation, website, etc);
- Handling phone calls, enquiries and requests with appropriate manners;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including contact management and filing.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Business Administration, Business Management or related field;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience of executive assistant role;
- Fluent in French and English is required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to be precise and clear;
- Good time management skills, highly organized and flexible in handling various tasks and complex issues on a daily basis;
- Strong computer skills (excel, word, PowerPoint) and internet research skills;
- Positive attitude with the sense of responsibility and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people from different cultures;
- Our client offers a salary package that includes a pension plan, health insurance and lunch vouchers. The position is located in Luxembourg City.
For more information please contact Eunice YIU by phone on +352 26 29 45 27 or send us your application.
THE RECRUITER is an executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.