Experienced System Engineer (m/f)
For the last 35 years, our client has been a prominent IT services provider in Luxembourg. Their expertise lies in the installation and maintenance of IT infrastructures, and they cater to a diverse range of clients, including some of the major players in the Luxembourg economy.
As an Experienced Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for installing and maintaining the IT infrastructure of their clients’ premises. In addition to this, you will also be assigned to consulting missions, where you will be required to provide advice and support to their clients on various IT-related issues.
- Attend clients’ premises to install or maintain their IT infrastructure;
- Provide consulting services to the clients;
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the systems you are responsible for;
- Perform regular maintenance tasks to ensure the systems are running smoothly;
- Monitor the systems to identify potential issues before they become critical;
- Communicate effectively with team members, clients and other stakeholders.
- Diploma in IT (minimum: BTS, or experience in a similar position);
- Expertise in the following areas: operating systems (Windows/Active Directory), Microsoft Exchange;
- Understanding of networks (IP, routing, firewalls, VPN, etc.);
- Solid, practical knowledge of virtualisation (VMware vSphere/Hyper-V);
- Experience in M365 / Azure is an advantage;
- Organisational and planning abilities, as well as management skills regarding the operation of a critical system;
- Rigorous approach and a very highly developed capacity to adapt to changing circumstances;
- Ability to work as part of a team, and to communicate effectively;
- Knowledge of English/German/French;
- Driving licence.
Our client provide a professional and stimulating working environment in a company that is solidly established in the IT field within the Grand Duchy. They offer a permanent employment contract and an attractive salary package, as well as many other benefits. Joining their team will give you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in a challenging and dynamic environment.
For more information, please contact Miriam BAROSCO by phone at +352 26 29 45 22 .
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge o
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!