Our client is a major player (more than 500 employees) in providing installation and maintenance HVAC and energy solutions for buildings in Luxembourg. Due to their growing activity, they are looking for a Financial Accountant, fluent in French and German to join a team of 5 people.
- The position is mainly dedicated to general accounting but also includes cost and financial control activities due to the core business of the company. The position will allow you to develop further your skills on both sides;
- You will manage budget files in accordance with made payments (input of payments in budget tables/budget reconciliations);
- You will coordinate the day-to-day accounts payable operations: booking incoming invoices, prepare/manage payments in accounting software;
- You will assist with monthly accounts preparation and reporting;
- You will deliver the monthly and annual VAT returns, monthly reporting and year end closing activities;
- You will perform cost control related activities with regard to the projects;
- You will work in close collaboration with project managers defining the financial and profitability analysis of the various projects;
- You bring at least 3 years of experience in accounting -preferably in the industrial, technical or service-related sector;
- You have a university degree or an equivalent qualification in Accounting or Economics;
- You have advanced analytical thinking and high level of numeracy;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics system is an advantage and an excellent knowledge of Excel is mandatory;
- You are fluent in French and German.
For more information, please contact Annie Kontou by phone on +352 26 29 45 46.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.