Financial Controller – Asset Management sector (m/f)
Our client is is a bespoke entity management and investment solution which collaborates with an investment advisor to funds which invest in Real Estate, Private Equity and other asset types across the globe. These entities work together to actively manage assets for long term developments.
By being employees of the funds, there is an inherent owner mindset which helps drive an exceptional level of care and focus on risks; to ensure a first-class service and keeps investors interests paramount. To support a team of financial controllers in managing the day-to-day activities of the mid-tier holding and financing companies for the investments, our client is currently looking for a Financial Controller.
- Work together with the Manager, deal team, legal advisors and compliance to streamline deal closings.
- Collaborate with the loan servicing partner to ensure seamless funding and closing execution.
- Ensures all information included in the periodic reporting from the service provider is correct and accounted for correctly as per local GAAP and liaises with the parties in case of queries.
- Ensures proper preparation of quarterly reporting / financial statements by the service provider as well as supports the team with statutory audits to meet all local compliance deadlines.
- Ensures compliance with law and regulations (including tax regulations, filing tax returns and other requirements).
- Builds relationships, liaises and communicates with internal and external parties such as the loan servicer, auditors, tax advisors and stakeholders of the investment funds.
- Responsible for the accounting, reporting, cash management and compliance for several companies’ part of the investment funds in close collaboration with his/her manager. Responsible for invoice recording for digital approval and payment process.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accountancy, Controlling, Business Administration and/or Corporate Finance.
- 3 to 5 years working experience at a larger audit firm or at a financial services company and experience in an international working environment.
- Knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP. Knowledge of other GAAPs is an asset.
- Takes responsibility and ownership.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Result driven, able to define priorities and meet deadlines.
- Is fluent in English verbally and in writing. Any other language will be an asset, especially French and/or German.
Our client offers offers a challenging position within a small team as part of a large international organization with a professional but informal atmosphere aimed to deliver first-class business in a first-class way. The package includes a competitive salary, lunch vouchers and an annual development allowance.
For more information please contact Amandine Chuard by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.