Our client is a well-established company headquartered in Luxembourg with an international footprint. We are delighted to share our exclusive assignment to recruit a Full-stack .NET Developer (M/F) for their Integration and Development team.
The IT team as a whole is composed of more than 50 people, while the IT Integration and Development team you will join made up of 8 people. You will be responsible for:
- Performing fullstack development on software solutions;
- Implementing new software products, changes and further development projects;
- New application development including frontend user interface as well as middle tier and database layer;
- Assisting with maintenance, troubleshooting, and small enhancements on legacy applications, using mostly React JS, Angular and .NET/C#;
- Providing on-going second tier technical support for both existing and new applications.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience;
- At least 2 years of proven experience in a similar role;
- Fluent in English; any other language is considered an advantage;
- Strong interest in UI/UX;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS/SASS;
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript;
- Well-versed in frontend frameworks like React JS, Angular and/or Vue.js;
- Familiarity with .NET Core;
- Strong knowledge in RESTful Web Services;
- Strong knowledge of Git Source Control;
- Experience in CI/CD, Azure DevOps, GitLab;
- Knowledge of databases such as Microsoft SQL, Azure SQL;
- Experience in testing (Jest, xUnit);
- Experience in creating libraries (NPM, NuGet);
- Familiarity with ORM (Entity Framework);
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Team oriented.
For more information, please contact Miriam BAROSCO by phone on +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.