Our client is a well-established company headquartered in Luxembourg with an international footprint. We are delighted to share our exclusive assignment to recruit a Full-stack .NET Developer (M/F) for their Integration and Development team.
The whole IT team is composed with more than 50 people and the IT Integration and Development team you will join has 8 people. You will be responsible for:
- Perform full-stack development on software solutions;
- Implementation of new software products, changes and further development projects;
- New application development including front end user interface as well as middle tier and database layer;
- Assist with maintenance, troubleshooting, and small enhancements on legacy applications using mostly React JS, Angular and .NET/C#;
- Provide on-going second tier technical support for both existing and new applications.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent work experience;
- At least 2 years of proven experience in a similar role;
- Advanced level in written and spoken English; any other language is considered an advantage;
- Strong interest in UI/UX;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS/SASS;
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript;
- Well-versed with frontend frameworks like React JS, Angular and/or Vue.js;
- Familiarity with .NET Core;
- Strong knowledge in REST Webservices;
- Strong knowledge of Git Source Control;
- Experience with CI/CD, Azure DevOps, GitLab;
- Knowledge in databases such as Microsoft SQL, Azure SQL;
- Experience in testing (Jest, xUnit);
- Experience in creating libraries (NPM, NuGet);
- Familiarity with ORM (Entity Framework);
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Team oriented;
For more information, please contact Julia DUCHI by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.