Our client – a leading information and communication technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services – is currently looking for a Fullstack Java Developer.
As part of the development team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing technical designs and application code for java programmes;
- Designing and developing user interfaces by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle;
- Recommending changes to improve established java application processes;
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing and debugging;
- Identifying production and non-production application issues;
- Assisting in integration, QA and performance tests;
- Completing applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities, while contributing to team meetings and troubleshooting development;
- Formalising and keeping up-to-date sufficient documentation on the used IT programmes;
- Supporting the validation / formalisation and implementation of procedures and processes of the function, based on the available policies and other documents;
- Enhancing organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science;
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer, with and a focus on creating reusable code and components, as well as a strong understanding of design patterns;
- Proficiency in Java 8;
- Experience in Angular and Spring Boot;
- Strong practical knowledge of infrastructure and architecture for enterprise level applications;
- Able to communicate your vision and innovative thinking in order to deliver the best products and services to customers;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Autonomous, with a very good team spirit;
- Fluent whether in French or English.
The client offers a dynamic work environment in an international, ever-expanding company and attractive extra-legal benefits, such as company car, fuel card, lunch vouchers, pension plan, health insurance.
For more information please contact Miriam Barosco by phone on +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.