Our client is in advisory field and they are looking for a Fund Industry experienced Consultant.
- Supporting the client in determining its strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects
- Participating in investment management related process reengineering and operations reviews, restructuring of operations at the level of management companies, depositaries, custodian banks, central administrations or fund distribution platforms
- Translating organisational and operational efficiency assessments into implementable business requirements, making use of your strong Investment Management industry expertise
- Performing gap analyses based upon business requirements and define “To Be” organisation and “To Be” processes/solutions
- Managing and supporting implementation projects
- A Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related area
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in investment management projects such as: strategy projects, re-organisation projects, regulatory projects, efficiency improvement projects, in a management company, depositary, custodian bank, central administration, fund distribution platform or within a professional services firm
- Excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mind-set
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong team and client trust relationships through business-oriented mind-set
- Self-starter attitude, keen to learn and build expertise
- Fluent in French and English; German is a strong asset
For more information please contact Kristel Weinreich by phone on +352 26 29 45 26.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.