Our client is a large company that employs more than 2.000 people in Luxembourg. Our client is currently looking for a Head of IT Infrastructure (with a fluent level of German, English and French) who will lead a team in charge of the whole IT network, storage and systems.
- Effectively manage a team by optimizing resources and being in line with the Service Level Agreement.
- Manage a mid-term significant project, in collaboration with engineering companies, to set-up a new IT infrastructure related a new building that will be launched in the next five years.
- Supervise incidents: identify and analyse system failures. Offer solutions to limit the impact of the breakdown in collaboration with helpdesk and applications teams.
- Supervise the installation, administration and maintenance of the system and network of the current infrastructure.
- Supervise the configuration of security tools such as firewalls, NAC, etc.
- Supervise the unified communications systems (fixed and mobile telephony, audio / videoconferencing, messaging, etc.).
- Supervise the virtualized platform under Linux and Windows systems with VMware.
- Manage and use monitoring and logging tools for system and network elements.
- Organize the automation of system processes and networks by scripting.
- Provide documentation and information. Supervise the drafting of specifications for the selection of new hardware / software.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science.
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a system or network administrator in a mid-size or large company and 2 to 4 years minimum experience as a team leader or manager.
- Required language skills: German, English and French (spoken and written).
- Advanced knowledge of systems and network management, and unified communications systems.
- Have a dynamic spirit and being open to innovation.
- Being sensitive to the quality of service to be provided to users.
- Able to manage a team and prioritize tasks based on a service level agreement
- Ability to analyse issues and propose quick and effective solutions.
- Conscientious (documentation of the work done), dedicated and results driven.
- Ability to respect organizational and technical procedures and professional confidentiality.
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.