We are delighted to support our client in the recruitment of an experienced HR Business Partner.
- Advise employees and line managers on human resources matters with an HR Business Partner Approach
- Interact with staff delegation representatives, respond to requests
- Research applicable legislation, evaluate regulatory compliance, and propose a plan of action
- Assist and coordinate or even lead disciplinary actions, disciplinary reports and letters
- Develop and support HR related projects (such as succession planning, the implementation of a new HR tool and change management)
- Participate in HR related policies development and administration
- Research, compile, analyze, and prepare a variety of reports and statistical information
- Coordinate programs and functions in the area of staff benefits administration, including retirement plan administration, benefit eligibility administration, ensuring compliance with policies/regulations
- Confer with management to keep them informed on HR key issues and progress toward objectives and to gain necessary support and approval; makes recommendations to assist management in implementing necessary HR related improvements
- Support efficient functioning of department by assisting in cross-divisional functions within scope of knowledge, skills and abilities
- Promote best practice, share ideas and information to ensure consistency through a value added services
- Perform other HR related duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or in Labour Law.
- Strong working knowledge of Luxembourg labor laws and regulations
- Proficient knowledge of local social security and taxes aspects to manage expatriate cases
- 5 – 7 years of experience in an HR generalist/HRBP role with a relevant exposure to legal subjects
- Experience working with recruitment tools and HR software
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential data
- Good listening abilities
- Ability to empathise and know your audience
- Customer and result oriented
- Ability to evolve comfortably through complex processes and to plan/ prioritise work in order to meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills, autonomous and flexible, problem-solving capabilities, project management skills and high team spirit
- Advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French, Luxembourgish or German communication skills would be an asset
For more information please contact Marilyn HURLIN by phone on +352 661 15 24 03.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.