If you are enthusiast and positive professional, experienced in marketing / communication or sales, in a client facing environment, willing to develop your career in recruitment and in HR projects – this role is for you!
Within our company, you will perform recruitment assignments for various companies in Digital & IT, Services, Para-public Organisations, Industry/Manufacturing, Private Equity/M&A/Finance, which includes:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment assignments, from the search & candidates’ identification phase (in European countries for recruitment assignments located in Luxembourg) until the closing of the recruitment process,
- Using a proven recruitment method which allows you to perform a high number of placements per year,
- Acting as an expert in the interview technics, from the first contact to the personal interview,
- Mastering candidates’ identification through proven and efficient search techniques,
- Partnering with our clients during all steps especially the closing phase.
- Highly creative, flexible and adaptable in the sourcing strategy to identify the most talented people in a specific market.
- Skills at partnering with candidates and hiring managers/HR managers to build consistent sourcing strategy and effective relationships during the whole recruitment process or HR project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and professional presence.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines and client expectations.
- Strong accuracy in managing data and candidates’ information in our database.
Preferred Qualifications & Professional background
- Fluency in English is required, any other European language is considered as an asset.
- Master’s degree in Communication/Marketing/Business Administration or equivalent.
- Very good knowledge of the Luxembourgish labour law and deep understanding of the European employment market trends is an asset.
- Previous experience in MarCom and/or Sales is a strong advantage.
For more information, please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.