Our client is active in the social secteur and due to its ongoing development, we are delighted to support them in recruiting a HR Manager/HR Business Partner with excellent command in German and French.
Objective of the role: to build a HR department to cover the need of the company and accompany its development thanks to a business partner approach.
The main responsibilities consist in ensuring the daily activity of the department and leading HR Projects that includes the following:
- Team management: assigning tasks, organising a permanent position in the department, proposing, ensuring and pursuing the development of HR personnel;
- Recruitment: manage, implement and monitor recruitment processes by defining needs, sourcing and evaluation of candidates;
- Management of the annual training plan;
- Provide support to employee: ensure the follow-up of specific requests from employees, provide HR advices to Heads of departments and direct managers;
- Management of procedures: assist in the implementation of regulations and internal procedures, adapt the descriptions of the different functions;
- Perform salary management: manage salary and salary data;
- Employee administration: monitor leave, sick leave, management of various administrative declarations, managing employee departures, preparing letters of redundancies and warnings;
- Leading HR development projects.
- Master degree in HR;
- Relevant professional experience of +/- 8 years in HR in a generalist role;
- Sound knowledge of labor law and regulations;
- Good listening abilities and ability to empathise;
- Customer and result oriented;
- Strong organisational skills, autonomous and flexible, problem-solving capabilities, project management skills and high team spirit
- Relavent computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Excellent command of German and French, any other language is considered as a strong asset.
For more information please contact Marilyn HURLIN by phone on +352 661 15 24 03.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.