Our client is a legal services provider. They are an international group of 600 people, with 150 employees in Luxembourg. They are looking for a full-time HR Team Lead for their Luxembourg office.
As HR Team Lead, your mission will be to:
- Manage the Luxembourg HR team of 2 assistants and 1 HRBP;
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle: Interview, negotiate, hire, on-board and support employees;
- Handle employee benefits and performance reviews;
- Set-up new HR processes and policies, such as home-office and flexi-time;
- Be the point of reference for all Luxembourgish labour law queries (sick days, vacation days, contract, etc.);
- Participate in defining local HR best practices and enabling local HR initiatives;
- Support strategic objectives (recruit and retain talent, participate in the deploying the global HR strategy);
- Motivate and support current staff;
- Identify local HR needs.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- At least 6 to 10 years of experience in HR department;
- A first experience in team management;
- Fluent in German & English;
- MSc/MA in Human Resources, Business/Economy, Psychology or a relevant field;
- Strong understanding of Luxembourgish labour laws, the interviewing process, benefits administration, and payroll;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards;
- Driven, confidence and precision are words that describe you;
- Proven ability to autonomously drive large projects to completion.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.