Our client INCERT GIE is a centre of expertise providing products and services based on knowledge and experience acquired in cryptography, public key infrastructure, eTravel document, biometry and artificial intelligence.
In order to cope with their continuous growth, our client is currently looking for an ICT and Cybersecurity Project Manager as a permanent position.
As a ICT and Cybersecurity Project Manager you will be responsible for the following non-exhaustive topics:
- Structure and formalize the project management approach to be applied to business and internal projects.
- Assist the sales team in identifying business opportunities (with institutional clients, as well as with private ones).
- Produce governance, technical and operational documentation associated to the qualified business opportunities.
- Manage/supervise the design, implementation and follow-up of ICT and cybersecurity projects (approved business opportunities).
- Ensure the budget, project schedule and resource allocation are followed as expected, and report any major deviance to the senior management.
- Provide status updates of ICT and cybersecurity projects to relevant stakeholders, with agreed key performance indicators, while leading the follow-up meetings internally and with clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Being client-oriented.
- Having a strong interest in ICT and cybersecurity subjects.
- Capacity to create technical – ICT and cybersecurity – content, and to make it understandable to unspecialized audience.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience within a similar role.
- Hold a Master degree or relevant diploma in ICT, cybersecurity or project management.
- Strong knowledge in project management principles. Being PMP or PRINCE2 certified would be considered as an asset.
- Be fluent in French and English.
- Being proactive, polyvalent and very well organized.
- Have the ability to solve issues and take decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to understand complex topics and to simplify them for the audience.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently.
- Act collaboratively with a high sense of confidentiality and integrity.
For more information please contact Marilyn Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 21.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.