Our client is a prestigious financial institution that employs more than 800 people, based in Luxembourg. This financial institution is part of a European regulated network. Our client is currently looking for an Identity and Access Management Expert.
The Identity and Access Management Expert defines and implements IAM security measures (tools, processes, operational procedures) aligned with the IT security and Access Management policies. As a key contributor and member of the ITsec team, he/she contributes to the execution of the IAM project in the context of the Cyber Resilience Program.
As an Identity and Access Management Expert, you will:
- Define security and technical requirements for the selection of appropriate Access Management technologies and solutions.
- Design Access Management architecture concepts and implements Access Management solutions and technologies.
- Integrate and manage Access Management solutions and technologies with existing IT applications and services.
- Contribute to the definition of Role Based Access Control framework, Access Management processes and procedures.
- Produce documents such as guidelines, operational procedures, architecture designs.
- Master in IT technologies, preferably with a specialization in IT security.
- Solid understanding of fundamental IT/cyber-security concepts.
- Experience in designing, implementing and managing (IAM/PAM) Access Management solutions and Role Based Security Frameworks.
- Good understanding of federated protocols such as SAML2, OAuth2, OpenID Connect.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills in English.
The following skills would be an asset but are not mandatory:
- Certification in IT security domain.
- Experience / knowledge in cloud-based identity models.
- Understanding of a wide range of programming languages, REST API.
- Experience in operating systems administration and corporate directories LDAP, Azure AD.
Our client is a stable financial institution that works with best practices according to European framework and regulations.
For more information, please contact Amandine Chuard by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.