Our client is an international financial entity headquartered in Europe, Luxembourg being one of the major European locations. Our client is currently looking for an Information Security Officer.
The Information Security Officer will work with business and technology teams and will engage with regulators, clients, and internal colleagues on all matter pertaining to information security and technology risk.
The main responsibilities will be:
- As an Information Security Officer you provide thoughtful leadership in delivering a holistic, best-in-class IT Security programs aimed at mitigating risk, ensuring continuity or operations and safeguarding the Company’s assets, reputation and brand.
- Act as the focal point for all information security topics, requests and changes.
- Review information security governance and controls across a wide array of technologies.
- Report on the status of the information security programme to relevant boards.
- Assist the IT department in the design of additional controls or change to current controls.
- Conduct or supervise risk assessments of all major changes and other significant projects.
- Providing guidance and train IT staff on the implementation of information security principles and requirements.
- Assist the IT team on the deployment of new cyber security solutions and manage a small team.
- Conduct investigations and report information security related incidents and ensure timely remediation of any risks/issues.
- Respond to customer queries on information security.
- Take care of end-user’s trainings in order to manage the IT Security awareness.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in IT Risk Management and Information Security Risk.
- Strong background on a wide array of core and security technologies such as Network, Firewalls, Identity Access Management tools and understanding of core IT technologies.
- Experience of regulatory and legal environment as it relates to the financial services industry and the protection of client and company data would be beneficial.
- Thorough knowledge of the ISO 27001 and ISO/IEC 22301 controls is a plus.
- ISACA, CISSP certifications are highly welcome.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in tandem with technical teams in order to deliver.
- Fluent written and spoken English, good level French, German is a plus.
For more information please contact Nicolas HURLIN by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.