IT Account Manager (Infrastructure services) (m/f)
Our client is a dynamic IT company based in Luxembourg specialised in IT infrastructure services & solutions.
Their customer base includes Public Institutions, Banks, Financial and Industrial companies. They advise companies on setting up their IT Infrastructures and they provide support on Data centre solutions.
Due to their ongoing development, we are delighted to assist them in recruiting an IT Account Manager (Infrastructure services). You will join an existing commercial team of 3 people including 1 Sales Director and 2 IT Account Managers.
- Development and management of a client portfolio;
- Prospecting of new clients (medium & large companies in Luxembourg);
- Management of the entire sales process related to IT infrastructure services (maintenance, support, migration, virtualisation, backup & storage, DRP, Managed Services);
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits;
- Achieve sales targets by developing new business and manage existing customers;
- Be highly proactive in constantly improving the sales processes, monitoring the market, bringing smart ideas to management and customers;
- Direct report to the Sales Manager and daily collaboration with IT engineers and two sales colleagues;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships. Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- A professional experience of 3 to 10 years as an Account Manager, in the IT sector (preferably related to IT infrastructure products or services);
- Bachelor or Master Degree from a Business/Management School or equivalent;
- Fluent level in French and professional level in English;
- A proactive and positive customer-oriented attitude is highly desired;
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- Professional experience in Luxembourg is highly desired but not mandatory.
For more information, please contact Lavinia VOICU by phone on +352 26 29 45 26
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!