IT Engineer (m/f)
For the last 35 years, our client has been a prominent IT services provider in Luxembourg. Their expertise lies in the installation and maintenance of IT infrastructures, and they cater to a diverse range of clients, including some of the major players in the Luxembourg economy.
As IT Engineer, you will support the regular IT team in their daily tasks, including the configuration and setting-up of work stations, as well as attending the premises of our professional clients to resolve problems and/or to provide assistance to their internal IT department.
- Support the regular IT team in their daily tasks.
- Configure and set-up work stations.
- Attend clients’ premises to resolve problems and/or provide assistance to their internal IT department.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to hardware and networks.
- Maintain and update IT systems.
- Monitor the systems to identify potential issues before they become critical.
- Communicate effectively with team members, clients and other stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of PC hardware and of IT networks.
- Expertise in operating systems (Windows/Mac).
- A general understanding of the functioning of an infrastructure (switches, firewalls, servers, etc.).
- Experience in M365 / Azure is an advantage.
- A rigorous approach and a very highly developed capacity to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Ability to work as part of a team, and to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of English and at least one other language.
- Driving licence.
Our client is offering a professional and stimulating working environment in a company that is solidly established in the IT field within the Grand Duchy. They offer a permanent employment contract and an attractive salary package, as well as many other benefits. Joining their team will offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in a challenging and dynamic environment.
For more information, please contact Miriam BAROSCO by phone at +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge o
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!