Our client is an innovative company in the field of e-commerce and e-payment services. The company is growing rapidly in many countries, has been operational in Luxembourg for 2 years, and is a leader in most of the European countries. We’ve been exclusively mandated to recruit a IT & Information Security Officer (Electronic Money regulated entity).
As IT & Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Create the IT security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines related to security awareness and information security architecture based on knowledge of best practices, regulatory requirements and specific needs of the company;
- Work with other operational teams to architect large or strategic cloud and hybrid solutions (such as AWS) ;
- Act as the point of contact between the CSSF and the internal development team in order to ensure that the company’s infrastructure is compliant with Electronic Money framework issued by the CSSF;
- Make recommendations to management regarding the selection, use, management and development of security tools, cloud solutions and methodologies;
- Conduct periodic security audits;
- Ensure the compliance of all obligations with the payment Institution license.
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
- University Degree with at least 8 years of experience in IT security, IT architecture or compliance in the payments related industry (ACAMS qualification would be a plus);
- Excellent knowledge of the PSD2 regulation, P2P, card-to-card, Swift and SEPA transfers and the P.I.S.P. business framework;
- Proven experience and knowledge of CSSF regulations and guidelines;
- Proven experience and knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud solutions (Azure, GCP,…);
- Fluent in English (C1 level);
- Strong sense of confidentiality and discretion;
- Self-starter with ability to flourish in high-pressure environments;
- Excellent communication skills, hands-on, capable of working independently.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.