Our client operates in the industrial sector and is based in several European countries. We are currently looking for an IT Manager who will be in charge of the full information system including infrastructure, security, business applications and support.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Manages a team of Infrastructure Specialists, Applications Architects, Software Developers and the helpdesk as well.
- Full responsibility on budget management (Opex, Capex).
- Define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Reporting to an Executive board member.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a leading IT management position.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network, systems administration, back-up procedures, ERP and software development life cycle.
- Strong critical thinking, leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure, ERP and operations best practices.
- Fluent level in English, French is an asset.
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 621 164 728.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.