Our client is a well-known law firm active in Luxembourg since more than 25 years. The company provides a large scope of legal services in commercial, corporate, IP, banking, and investment funds law. We are currently looking for an IT Operations Coordinator.
As an IT Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Being a point of contact for 400 end users of IT;
- Reporting to the Head of IT;
- Working with the IT support team to prevent recurring issues which affect the delivery of efficient technical support and customer service;
- Coordinating revision and publication of the IT Support Helpdesk Operations Manual with the IT Helpdesk Team Leader and the IT Manager;
- Ensuring all incidents are monitored and end-users are kept up to date throughout the lifecycle of the case, and responded to where necessary;
- Ensuring support cases are dealt with promptly between the service provider and the client;
- Documenting existing processes;
- Drafting appropriate documentation;
- Participating in the implementation of ITSM solution;
- Being a liaison between the Helpdesk Manager and the CTO.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- High level of computer literacy, especially MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Fluent level of French and English (able to write professional documentation);
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to liaise and communicate at all levels;
- Enthusiastic, flexible and proactive personality with good problem-solving abilities;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Awareness of writing work instructions and processes.
For more information please contact Zach Traer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.