We have been mandated to recruit an IT Project Manager with a background in software development technologies. This role is for you if you enjoy being creative and bringing new ideas, solutions, architectures, and technologies. You will join a small team with a strong team spirit and good communication flows.
You will play a key role in a broad range of IT development activities, from business requirements analysis, architecture design to deployment of in-house developed applications:
- Business requirements analysis;
- Project management (budget, planning, internal resources, suppliers);
- Design & drafting of technical specifications and estimations;
- Coordination & continuous maintenance of internally developed applications and interfaces between internal and external systems;
- Reporting design and enhancement;
- Quality insurance and process documentation;
- Ensuring the documentation and the user training.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager with the following skills:
- Project coordination & management background related to software development;
- Comfortable with Microsoft Technologies;
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience in project coordination, project management preferably with the required technologies;
- Knowledge of C #, Net Framework, MS SQL Query, and WebServices;
- Knowledge of Cloud based infrastructure would be an advantage;
- German and English are required.
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.