IT Relationship Manager – Financial regulation sector (m/f)
Our client operates in the financial regulation sector and closely works with the European and International regulation entities to structure and promote the financial sector in Luxembourg. We are currently looking for an IT Relationship Manager responsible for analyzing, coordinating and managing international regulation frameworks (such as MiCA, Digital Operational Resilience Act , …).
Within the IT European & International Committees of the Information Technology department, you will:
- Represent the IT department in committees/international meetings related to Information Technologies for which the Executive Board would like the IT department be represented and active;
- Analyse and anticipate the impact of the European and international financial regulations on the financial sector based in Luxembourg;
- Ensure the collection, circulation and follow-up of IT information related to the work performed at the level of the committees and working groups of the European institutions;
- Implement and ensure the communication around specific IT tools exclusively used by the European institutions our client collaborates with;
- Follow up, comment and analyse the impact of policies, procedures and collaboration best practices from the European institutions;
- Ensure the coordination of all work related to the European institutions within the IT department.
- University degree (Bac+4/+5 / Master) in Information Technology, management, finance or economics with an IT focus;
- Proven professional experience in regulatory with preferably a focus on IT related regulations;
- Availability for regular business trips abroad;
- Understanding of the national and European institutional and regulatory context (MiCA, Digital Operational Resilience Act);
- Ability to prospectively and strategically analyse the missions of the department;
- Fluent written and spoken French and English and German are required (regarding French or German, one of them has to be fluent, one of them can be intermediate);
- Critical thinking and good writing and analytical skills;
- Ability to understand and synthesize complex issues and approach issues from a strategic perspective;
- Very good organisation and follow-up skills, rigor and ability to work independently, dynamic, availability;
- Good communication skills, ability to federate and interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
For more information, please contact Amandine CHUARD by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!