Our client provides exclusive middle and back office operations in Europe. They provide 9 key service functions to European-domiciled entities, which comprise Account Management, Accounting, Corporate Secretarial Services, Domiciliation Services, Director Services, Property Management Oversight, Systems Support, Tax compliance (VAT and CIT) and Transactional Support.
Due to the growing business, they are currently looking for a Corporate Secretary to join their Legal & Compliance team.
As a Corporate Secretary, your mission will be to:
- Assist in the acquisitions process by ensuring shareholder registers and files are set up and that all corporate changes are filed with the RCS;
- Undertake corporate changes (change of management, shareholders etc) and arrange for their approval and publication;
- Maintain company files and registers throughout the life of the entities;
- Assist in the audit and tax reporting processes;
- Organise and attend quarterly board meetings with fund advisors and supervise presentations, board packs and subsequent board minutes;
- Supervise the legalisation and apostille of documents;
- Track and monitor the accuracy of the legal documents (signature, date, corporate details etc.);
- Liaise with internal account management, acquisition and sales teams for transparency of information, organisation and resulting legal responses of projects and companies;
- Maintain the company database and assist in the digital archiving process;
- Monitor the accuracy and accessibility of legal and corporate documents, in physical and digital format;
- Ensure organized, clear and consistent saving, filing and scanning of documents;
- Assist in the development and implementation of processes and automation projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- +/- 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Minimum BAC +3 with legal background;
- Experience dealing with the Luxembourgish trade register as well as company registers and files;
- Knowledge of the corporate governance framework in Luxembourg;
- Experience and confidence in working with lawyers, auditors, notaries, service providers and holding board meetings;
- Fluent English, any other language, especially German, will be an advantage;
- Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.