Our client is a major player in the field of regulatory control in Luxembourg. They guarantee clients quality, reliability, safety and respect for the environment in their infrastructures. We have been mandated to recruit a Junior Cost/Financial Controller (French & German).
- Monitor cost control related to the activities;
- Analyse the operational and financial performance and follow-up KPIs;
- Prepare reporting for the headquarter;
- Prepare documentations and relevant information to the fiduciary;
- Ensure follow-up and relationship with external stakeholders;
- Monitor the cash flows;
- Establish and follow the annual and multi-year budgets of the various activities;
- Optimize administrative procedures actively and participate in internal projects;
- You will work closely together with the Senior Financial Controller.
- You have gained 1 to 4 years of experience in cost controlling or finance controlling, preferably in the industrial, technical or service-related sector;
- You have a university degree or an equivalent qualification in Finance or Economics;
- You have good knowledge of basic accounting principles;
- You have advanced analytical capabilities and a good understanding of numbers;
- Knowledge of the ERP system Navision is an advantage;
- You are fluent in German with a decent level of French or fluent in French with a decent level of German. A professional level of English is required as well.
- You are familiar with accounting, finance and tax.
For more information please contact Annie Kontou by phone on +352 26 29 45 26.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.