Our client is active in the automotive sector and supplies high quality products and innovative solutions to German premium brands. Due to their ongoing development, we are delighted to recruit a Key Account Manager to strengthen their sales and marketing team. The Key Account Manager will be in charge of the DACH market.
- Know the customer in depth and manage all aspects of the commercial relationship with the customer.
- Obtain RFQs from the customers and manage the costing and quoting process in close cooperation with the corresponding departments. Prepare thorough offers and quote with all relevant technical, logistical and commercial aspects; considering the sales strategy as well as the customers’ actual needs and the competitive environment.
- Proactively assess all customer needs (not only commercial) and identify new opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Track key metrics for performance and develop, propose and implement solution strategies within the framework defined with the Sales Director.
- Develop and present pricing, profitability and competitive analysis for customers.
- Drive the plant teams in continuous improvement actions, to meet the strategic goals and to differentiate from the competition.
- Drive innovation in close cooperation with the R&D teams.
- Engineering, Economics or Business Administration degree with professional technical sales experience.
- Proven success in customer acquisition and retention in market driven organizations participating in the German OEM market.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry processes and OEM processes, incl. it’s various fields: quality, contractual terms and conditions, quoting, logistics, Engineering changes, R&D etc.
- Skilled in commercial negotiation techniques.
- Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills.
- High interest in technical details and technical marketing/sales.
- Excellent German, business fluent in English; French is considered an advantage.
- Competitive, business minded and goal oriented.
- Able to adapt to and perform in multicultural environments.
- Performs best in teamwork in a cross functional, matrix defined organization.
- Short hierarchy levels and large amounts of freedom and responsibility are considered the best work environment for success.
- Personal values are aligned with company’ values: Safety, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Excellence and Trust.
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.