Our client is a well-established law firm in Luxembourg. The company provides a large scope of legal services in commercial, corporate, IP, banking, investment funds law. Due to their growing activity, we are currently looking for a Legal Automation Officer to join the legal automation team. You should have a strong work ethic, enjoy problem solving through innovative use of technology, and be comfortable working at a fast pace and under pressure.
- Automation of various legal documents according to respective needs of the different teams. You will be assisted by lawyers and knowledge teams but a legal background is considered a plus.
- Support the operational deployment of automation software (e.g. Contract Express). This includes, assisting with the governance and monitoring of those solutions, manage the automation work pipeline as well as provide continued support for automation users, including training, troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrades of automated documentation.
- Analyse and make creative suggestions to enhance the quality and efficiency of legal documentation using automation.
- Actively promoting the use of document automation within the firm through demonstrations and creation of promotional materials.
- Strong understanding of legal contract automation software such as Contract Express (or similar) and experience implementing these tools.
- Experience working in a legal environment is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as a cohesive member of a team.
- Effective personal organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to learn new skills in a short period of time.
- Ability to translate functional issues and questions into application solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure, follow tight timescales with a sense of urgency, juggle multiple demands, organize and prioritize workloads.
- English fluent.
For more information, please contact Nicolas HURLIN by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.